Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
- SemExcel is not associated with IITM. SemExcel Does not claim the copyright of these questions.
- SemExcel is not responsible for any wrong answers given by its Instructor, However there is very less chance that that Instructor will make mistake.
- Semexcel can not be sued in court for any wrong answer provided by its experts.
- Our Intent is not to hamper the education system, we recommend to solve assignment by yourself and upload only difficult problems to portal and use semexcel answers to verify your answer only. Copying answers without solving yourself will not be helpful in long run. Our Instructors help you to solve these question.
- You need to upload the questions and your doubt through your dashboard only.
- Terms and Conditions may be updated time to time without asking the consent of its users and it will be binding to users.
- Please join only when you accepts risks and all terms and conditions given anywhere on this website.