Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SemExcel!
IMPORTANT! PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SemExcel’s Website, located at semexcel.org.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SemExcel if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SemExcel and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SemExcel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SemExcel for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SemExcel
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SemExcel
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SemExcel
- Redistribute content from SemExcel
This Agreement shall begin on the date 2nd october 2020
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SemExcel does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SemExcel,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SemExcel shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
SemExcel reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant SemExcel a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SemExcel; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SemExcel. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SemExcel’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Account Registration & Termination
SemExcel provides a variety of services, both online and offline (namely SemExcel Online Education, SemExcel Consultancy Services & SemExcel Publications), designed to improve the overall academic experience and help users save money. You may only have one SemExcel account for use of the Services. You may not create or use more than one account, and you may not share your account or any of the Services with others. All information you provide to create an account must be accurate and complete. You may not impersonate any other person or use a name that is not your own. It is your responsibility to update your account information to keep it current and accurate. When you set up an account, you must also choose a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for any and all use of your account. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another user at any time, nor to disclose your password to any third-party. You agree you will not sell or share or otherwise transfer your membership or any membership rights. You agree to notify SemExcel immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. SemExcel has the right to terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion without notice to you.
SemExcel reserves right to modify the course without prior permission of the buyer of the course.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
- In case of Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact SemExcel via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by SemExcel to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment. However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Provider and SemExcel shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transaction and hence no claims should be raised to SemExcel.
Limitation of Liability
- SemExcel has made the services available to the user as a matter of convenience. SemExcel expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Services. The User agrees and acknowledge that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/her conduct and that SemExcel reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Services immediately without giving any prior notice thereof
- SemExcel shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay of omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the SemExcel, its employees, directors, and it’s a third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of date or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- SemExcel assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of: a. The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto: and /or b. Any interruption or errors in the operation of the payment Gateway.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless SemExcel and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out or in connection with the utilization of the services.
- The user agrees that SemExcel or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Condition where such failure is due to circumstances beyond SemExcel reasonable control.
- SemExcel generally pays Rs 3000/- per month to its Interns, who works on the project with our consultancy services employee.
- If students has joined just to learn only and do not want to work with us, then they have to pay upto Rs. 2000 if it is provided in online mode.
- Amount for this internship course is fully refundable if you cancel admission within 5 days of starting the Internship.
- Each and every Intern have to submit review and acknowledgement of learning. It is mandatory to get certificate.
- Criteria may be relaxed and changed, it is the sole discretion of the SemExcel.
- SemExcel reserves right to disqualify candidate on account of misbehaviour with the SemExcel staff and cancel stipend.
- Student can avail maximum 30 days extension of the course to revise it.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
- Amount once paid will not be refunded.
- User who is appearing for GATE/ESE/SSCJE exam is required to upload his/her hall ticket/Admit Card scanned copy to the portal for future verification.
- SemExcel has right to use photographs of the successful candidates for its promotion purposes.
- The services offered by SemExcel to the applicants are valid for the current academic year only.
- SemExcel can suspend an online exam without notice.