- Knowledge of RCC, Structural analysis, Design concepts
- EARTHQUAKE ANALYSIS AND DESIGN, Linear, Non-Linear analysis : static as well as dynamic time history analysis- concepts + Practical in ETABS
- B.Tech 3rd year and final year srudents, M.tech and Research Scholars
Enrollment started from 21-11-2022, Deadline: 10-12-2022
Building design in ETABS, theory content for proper understanding, Structural design of Building components: theory and Practical
Timing and duration
Each week 3–6-hour lecture, lecture can be accessed as per the ease of the student. Duration: 4 weeks
For Professional: Rs 2500
For Students: Free without Certificate, Rs 300 with certificate
(The above student fee is for the first
Coupon Code: SEMSTUDENT
Swags(T-shirts, mugs, Pendrive) to selected student, who submit all assignments, mini projects and attend quiz honestly.
Completion Certificate will be provided (if opted)
Report preparation, and other guidelines will be provided.
Registration Starts: on 20-11-2022; training will start on 16-12-2022, Admission deadline 10-12-2022.
What will I get?
- In-depth practical Knowledge of Structural Building Design as well as theoretical knowledge of structural building design.
- This Training is aimed to fill the gap between the concepts you learn in college and practical requirements.
- The main feature of this training is to lay a strong foundation so that you can use these concepts in your final year project and complete it in the shortest possible time.
- This Training is designed to reduce your burden in your final year B.Tech project. What you will learn in this Training will be directly helpful in your other projects.
- You will learn more in less time. You may skip the concepts you already know and complete your Training faster.
- It will be helpful for campus recruitment and other interviews; it will also help you in Engineering services Exam and Interview.
- This Training is completely online. Final certificate will be provided in the 5th week of Training (after successfully completing the Training)
What theoretical knowledge will I learn?
All concepts will be taught from zero level to advance level. Following are the outlines:
- Conversion of Real Buildings to structural Model of buildings.
- Design of Beams.
- Design of Columns.
- All the Design checks required.
- In depth Structural as well as required dynamic analysis.
- Earthquake analysis – Both Linear, Non-Linear analysis (in brief): static as well as dynamic analysis- concepts + Practical in ETABS
What practical knowledge will I learn?
- Structural analysis and design of a residential building using ETABS.
- Analyse and design any kind of civil engineering structure using ETABS.
- Export the designed data to excel for further calculations.
- Calculate lumped mass, base shear and storey shear.
- Hand on training on ETABS.
- Also work on mini project which will create the foundation for final year project.
How do I earn Certificate?
Complete all the lessons. Appear in quiz and get at least 50% marks (Questions will be same for everyone) to get the certificate.
Is there any other requirement?
- Interest in structural engineering and Interest in learning new concepts.
- Computer (Laptop or Desktop) and stable internet connection
- Should have basic knowledge of Structural Analysis and RCC
- Must have a LinkedIn account
- This program is only for 3rd and final year civil engineering students
- Free of cost if you just want to learn without a certificate.
- Rs 300/- if you want to get a certificate at the end of the training.
How to join?
- Register yourself on SemExcel using student email id and create password.
2. Open the training link (https://semexcel.org/courses/training-civil-2022/ ) you want to join and click on add to cart/Buy Now
3. Enter the required details and pay online (you need to use the coupon) to join with or without a certificate.
4. Your course will be activated after payment and you can see these courses under your profile section.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 9 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 491
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self