This course is only for Civil Engineering undergraduate student seeking Internship.
Enrollment started from 15-06-2021, Deadline: 02-07-2021
Internship Opportunity for Civil Engineering Students.
1. Structural Analysis and Design of Buildings using ETABS
Outlines of Internships:
|Learning Opportunity||Building design in ETABS, theory content for proper understanding, Structural design of Building components: theory and Practical|
|Course duration and Timing||Each week 3–6-hours lecture, lecture can be accessed as per the ease of student. Duration: 4 weeks|
|Fee||Rs. 750/- (Inclusive of everything)|
|Certificate||You will be provided a Certificate after successful completion.|
|Timelines||Registration Starts: 15-06-2021, Admission deadline, 02-07-2021.|
|Others||Report preparation, Viva/Interview guidelines will be provided.|
|Branch||Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering.|
|Contact Us||Use live chat feature or drop a message on Whatsapp: 9508623337|
What will I get?
- In depth practical Knowledge of Structural Building Design as well as theoretical knowledge of structural building design.
- This Internship aimed to fill the gap between the concepts you learn in college and practical requirement.
- The main feature of this internship is to lay a strong foundation so that you can use these concepts in your final year project and complete it in shortest possible time.
- The time saved in final year project can be devoted to the preparation of GATE and ESE Examinations.
What theoretical knowledge will I learn?
All concepts will be taught from zero level to advance level. Following are the outlines:
- Conversion of Real Buildings to structural Model of buildings.
- Design of Beams.
- Design of Columns.
- Design of Joints.
- Design of Slabs/Roofs.
- All the Design checks required.
- Earthquake analysis – Introduction
What practical knowledge will I learn?
- Structural analysis and design of a residential building using ETABS.
- Analyse and design any kind of civil engineering structure using ETABS.
- Export the designed data to excel for further calculations.
- Calculate lumped mass, base shear and storey shear.
- Hand on training on ETABS.
- Also work on mini project which will create the foundation for final year project.
How do I ask questions/Doubts?
You will get a dedicated doubt forum, where you can post all your doubts and Experts will clear your doubts.
How do I earn Certificate?
Complete all the lessons. Appear in quiz and get at least 50% marks (Questions will be same for everyone) to get the certificate.
Is there any other requirement?
- Interest in structural engineering and Interest in learning new concepts.
- Must have Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
- Should have basic knowledge of Structural Analysis.
How to join?
1. Click on add to cart, enter the details and enroll for the course.
4. Your course will be activated after payment and you can see contents and further detail under your profile section.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 262
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Week 2 , Day 1ecture ?
vedio kb upload hoga?
Hi, week 2 day 1 session is already available for you.
Practice Quiz.2 does not show. Any question when I started ??
There is no any Question when I start practice Quiz.2
And time was over? And got 0/40 ??? Pls tell me quiz.2 has any Question available or not ??
Sir when will you take the exam ?
When I will I get certificate