This course is only for Civil Engineering undergraduate student seeking Internship. Enrollment started from 19-09-2021, Deadline: 11-10-2021
Internship Opportunity for Civil Engineering Students.
Structural Analysis and Design of Buildings using ETABS
Outlines of Internships:
Building design in ETABS, theory content for proper understanding, Structural design of Building components: theory and Practical
Course Timing and duration
Each week 3–6-hours lecture, lecture can be accessed as per the ease of student. Duration: 6 weeks
Rs. 2500/- 750/- Inclusive of everything
Rs. 300/- will be rewarded to top 50% student, who submit all assignments, mini projects and attend quiz honestly.
Effective price: 750-300 = 450/-
Completion Certificate will be provided
Report preparation, Viva/Interview guidelines will be provided.
Registration Starts: 19-09-2021, Internship will start from 03-10-2021, Admission deadline, 02-10-2021.
What will I get?
- In depth practical Knowledge of Structural Building Design as well as theoretical knowledge of structural building design.
- This Internship aimed to fill the gap between the concepts you learn in college and practical requirement.
- The main feature of this internship is to lay a strong foundation so that you can use these concepts in your final year project and complete it in shortest possible time.
- The time saved in final year project can be devoted to the preparation of GATE and ESE Examinations.
What theoretical knowledge will I learn?
All concepts will be taught from zero level to advanced level. Following are the outlines:
- Conversion of Real Buildings to structural Model of buildings.
- Structural design
- Design of Slabs/Roofs.
- All the Design checks required.
- Earthquake– Introduction
- Earthquake Analysis – Linear Analysis, Non-Linear Analysis, Static as well as Dynamic analysis- theory + Practical in ETABS.
What practical knowledge will I learn?
- Structural analysis and design of a residential building using ETABS.
- Analyse and design any kind of civil engineering structure using ETABS.
- Export the designed data to excel for further calculations.
- Calculate lumped mass, base shear and storey shear.
- Hand on training on ETABS.
- Also work on mini project which will create the foundation for final year project.
How do I ask questions/Doubts?
You will get a dedicated doubt forum, where you can post all your doubts and Experts will clear your doubts.
How do I earn Certificate?
After completing all the lessons.
- Appear in quiz and get at least 33% marks (Questions will be same for everyone) to get the certificate.
- Submit project discussed by Instructor.
2. submit acknowledgement video in which you have to acknowledge that you have learned the course.
Is there any other requirement?
- Interest in structural engineering and Interest in learning new concepts.
- Must have Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
- Should have basic knowledge of Structural Analysis.
How to join?
1. Click on add to cart, enter the details and enroll for the course.
4. Your course will be activated after payment and you can see contents and further detail under your profile section.
Garudammagari Charan Reddy
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English and Hindi
- Students 84
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self